Skip to content
- The Jupyter project allows users to run complex workflows (known as notebooks) on one’s computer and/or in the cloud via any browser. Along with online services such as Github and Binder, Jupyter can be used to carry out collaborative data intensive research work.
- Jupyter allows to run Python, R and several other open source languages with extensive libraries to support statistical, data science and machine learning work.
- UWC’s Meerkat Cluster supports data-intensive research for UWC faculty, research staff, postdocs and postgraduate students.
- Ilifu is a cloud computing facility devoted to astronomy and bioinformatics data-intensive research.
- Cloud computing companies also offer limited “free-tier” access to professional tools such as Google Colaboratory (for code development and execution) and Google Data Studio (for data reporting and visualization).